Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

First Stumble

I wasn't depressed, or feeling down. I was feeling on top of the world, other than a few stressful issues that I was ignoring. Then the free sample girl hit me up with an offer of truffles.

300 calories later... wow, truffles are good. But my planned afternoon snack would have been better.

I can't figure out what might have caused this behavior, other than my old friend the Fear of Success demon. I weighed in this morning almost 4.5 pounds lighter than Monday. I was hoping to reverse the gain from last week's marathon restaurant excursion, but this is more than I hoped for and I started to be afraid this crazy idea might work out even better than my secret dreams. Naturally, I need to take some action to prevent emotional eating during the rest of the move and self-sabotage.

I started reading 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on ANY Diet Plan by Linda Spangle yesterday, only to discover that it is (duh!) a workbook. So today I am busting out my hardly used 2007 journal and doing the first exercise, since if anyone needs to know how to succeed with any diet it's the person who is trying them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home