Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday morning weigh-in

Monday morning and I'm staring down 224.2 again. Again! How many times do I need to see this number in either direction to get it?

Luckily I already have this week's plan.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
and
Fruit + whey protein shake + 1% milk
or
Egg white omelet with reduced fat cheese

Lunch:
6 inch "7 Under 6" sub with cheese
Light chips
Diet Soda

Dinner:
12 inch veggie sub with cheese

Snack:
Veggies and/or whey protein shake

I'll post the exact calories and macros later for this plan, but it should be about 1600-1700 calories per day and low fat (under 20% calories from fat).

EDIT: After calculating macros for day one, I'm in the low 1600s with 20% calories from fat and 30% from protein. I may add milk after dinner or something to bring it up. I realize this is only kind of like the diet advertised on the site, but I feel I can get a clear handle on factors like cost and boredom from this experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home